We understand that every school district has different needs and that those needs can change each year or even between marking periods. That’s why we also offer a broad range of other services that can be carried out quickly and effectively.
Our trained technicians use live scanning technology to capture fingerprints whose images are electronically transferred to the FBI in seconds. Our efficient program meets strict new guidelines for child protection clearances in Pennsylvania.
Our PA-certified teachers work with your administrative team and teachers to keep homebound students on track and working toward grade completion or graduation.
Through one-on-one or group instruction, as well as a series of supervised practice tests, students will learn test-taking strategies and strengthen their vocabulary analyses, comprehension skills, and mathematical logic.
The Learning Lamp To Go
These portable science and geography classrooms eliminate costly field trip transportation and admission fees by bringing super-sized, extraordinary hands-on workshops to K-8 students.
- Earth Balloon, a 30-foot inflatable globe classroom
- Discovery Dome, a full immersion digital movie dome and portable planetarium
- Giant Pennsylvania Map, a 26’ x 34’ interactive and 3D state map
- Kapla Kidstruction, which introduces students to hands-on design and construction
- Imagination Playground, which uses large foam building blocks of varied shapes and sizes
- LEGO Mania or Academy of Engineering
- National Geographic Giant Traveling Maps
- Geology Rocks
- Bodies in Motion
- K’Nex and KID K’Nex
All To Go programs are developed and taught by certified teachers, and can be scheduled for the location of your choice. Customized programs are also available.
Grant Writing and Communications Support
We have helped school districts earn more than $9.1 million in federal, state and private grants to fund technology, Pre-K programs, dual enrollment, school-based mental health services, after school programs, alternative education and additional staffing. Similarly, our communications specialists offer school districts a flexible and affordable way to manage media relations, district newsletters, web content, annual reports and more.